This page was translated with “Google Translate”, please check this link to read the original content.
(2) The data collected through cookies, will be used by the owners, their employees responsible for maintenance and management of the site and more generally by all employees including third parties (service providers, infrastructure, IT and similar) who are involved in the management and supervision of the same and duly appointed controllers. The list of managers is available on request.
(3) As is known, all the rights provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) no. 679 of 27 April 2016 (Articles 15-22), namely:
- Right of Access: The data subject has the right to access personal data concerning him / her that are being processed in order to verify if his / her personal data are treated in accordance with the law.
- Right of Rectification: The interested party has the right to obtain the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete information about himself, in order to guarantee the accuracy of such information according to the purposes of the processing.
- Right to Cancellation: The data subject has the right to request that the data owner delete his information and no longer process the data.
- Treatment Restriction Right: The data subject has the right to request that the data controller limits the processing of his data.
- Right to data portability: The data subject has the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, and to transmit this data to another data controller.
- Right to object to processing: The data subject has the right to object to the processing of data in the cases provided for by the GDPR, at any time and without having to justify its decision.
- Right not to be the subject of automated decision-making processes: You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based exclusively on automated processing of your data, including profiling, which produces in the legal effects on you or that affects similarly significant on his person.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site and can not be deactivated in our systems. They are usually only set up in response to the actions you make that constitute a request for services, such as setting privacy preferences, accessing or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or have warnings about these cookies, but as a result some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store personal information.