1 – PURPOSE
CAPO12 will process the personal data you have provided for the following purposes:
- Conduct information on internal and external events and initiatives promoted by CAPO12
- Comply with all obligations under the law, regulations, community and international legislation (in particular in accounting, tax, health protection, public order and safety).
- Fulfill all the contractual and pre-contractual obligations between the parties.
2 – MODE
The data referred to in point 1), collected in any form, at the interested party and not, will be processed, even with electronic means, only according to logic and through forms of organization closely related to the obligations and purposes referred to in the previous point. In any case, the data will be stored with the supervision of the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, minimizing the risks of destruction or loss of data, unauthorized access or processing. not allowed.
3 – CONSERVATION PERIOD
The data you provide will be kept for a period not exceeding that necessary to fulfill the obligations and pursuing the purposes referred to in point 1) and in any case for a period not exceeding 48 months from the last action aimed at these purposes (unless further authorization for conservation).
4 – DATA COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
The data you have provided can be communicated to:
Subsidiaries, associates or investee companies of CAPO12;
Employees and / or collaborators of CAPO12 due to their respective duties / competences.
5 – TRANSFER DATA ABROAD
The data supplied by you, within the limits of the obligations and purposes referred to in point 1), may be transferred outside the territory of the State, even in countries outside the European Union (see List published by the Guarantor and published on the “Work with us” website).
6 – HOLDER
The holder of this treatment is:
Registered office: Powstańców Warszawy 140 – 42-271 Częstochowa (Polska), NIP:PL5732855548
7 – NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF THE REJECTED REFUSAL
The conferment of personal data by the interested party is mandatory to achieve the purposes set out in point 1).
Any refusal to process the data does not allow the procedural procedure to start and the order management.
The inclusion in mailing lists aimed at information and promotion activities (as per point 1.b) is optional.
8 – REVOCATION OF CONSENT
At any time, you may revoke the consent you may have given (pursuant to Article 6 of GDPR 679/16). The withdrawal of consent will not change the terms of data retention previously acquired and processed by the Data Controller.
9 – RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The rights specifically indicated in articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in particular:
- Right of access (Article 15);
- Right of rectification (Article 16);
- Right to cancel (Article 17);
- Right of limitation (Article 18);
- Right to data portability (Article 20);
- Right of opposition (Article 21);
- Right not to be subjected to an automated decision-making process (Article 22);
- Right to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Guarantor).
To exercise your rights, you can send your request to the following addresses:
To exercise your rights, you can send your request to the following addresses:: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer (RPD or DPO, Data Protection Officer) can be contacted by sending an email to the e-mail address email@example.com